Stay informed on our latest news!
The objectives of Stanislaus County Pro-Life are:
- To advocate for the sanctity of human life from conception to natural death
- To speak the truth and educate about the moral evils of abortion and euthanasia.
- To empower church based pro-life groups and activities.
- To support activities of other organizations which are acceptable to the Board of Directors and the goals of this organization.
- To organize Christian community efforts to end abortion.
- To aid women toward positive, pro-life decisions.
- To minister to any who have been personally injured by abortion.
Once again Break Point provides us with some great perspective on abortion and what people are doing about it.
Break Point has a great article that gives a different perspective on how we can stand up for the rights of the unborn.
First Place - Chaz Hayes
Second Place - Aluana Sessoms-Hall
Third Place - Mia Acosta
Thank you to all the students who applied and participated.
Also thank you to those donated their time to juge.
From Break Point
There's an elephant in the living room. Only it isn't an elephant, and it isn't in the living room. It's a golden calf, and it's in our baptismal font and our pulpit and our sanctuary and our Sunday School class and our Bible study group and everywhere else we worship and serve God, because, truth be told, it's in our hearts.
To put it bluntly: We, the church of Jesus Christ, have an idol.
It's called ministry
Stanislaud County Pro-Life has annually conducted a pro-life speech contest. When they tried to distribute fliers to schools within the Lodi school district this spring, they were refused.
The Stanislaus County Pro Life Presents
The Annual Stanislaus County Pro-Life Speech Contest
|When:||Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 10:00 AM|
Davis Park Church of Christ
901 Rumble Rd., Modesto, CA
“For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knows right well. My substance was not hid from you when I was made, and curiously made in the lower parts of the earth. Your eyes did see my substance, yet being imperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned when as yet there were none of them.”